Some Blogs that I follow

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Howdy from Colorado



Yes, I have been absent from blogging for a long time. 
Currently I am in Colorado!

Yippee...

Taking care of my two grandsons ages 11 and 8 years old.
                       While their parents were away on a business trip for a week. 
Parents are back home, working, and I am staying for a while.



What an excellent place to obsess about sunflowers the way I do!



Corn growing in the school’s garden.
Most all schools I have seen here (because of football games) there are gardens tended by students.


Colorado is definitely all about football...


 I noticed that little boys can be as stinky as a skunk in car going home from practice and games...

KNOW WHAT?

I do not care!

Whatever there are no issues here in Colorado, easy living if I say so myself.

7 comments:

Breathtaking said...

Hello!:) Nice to see you posting again.I like the new photos of you, and the sunflower and corn images are great.
Regards.

MadSnapper said...

sounds great for you and for them.. love that sunflower and your hat and scarf... i read the sentence under the corn and thought it said because of football games there are gardens tended by students? i thought What? then re read it and saw that is the reason you went to the schools. DUH and LOL

TexWisGirl said...

holy cow! a post AND a visit from you! :) glad you are enjoying life. soak up that time with the grands...

Catherine said...

Sounds like a nice visit and like your enjoying your stay. Easy living is always nice. Blessings, Catherine

Michiko Johnson said...

A wonderful time with you I hope very good time in colorado take care good life!
Have a nice day!
Michiko

Farm Girl said...

Have fun! So nice to see your post today. I was just thinking of you the other day.

Toc said...

Love the grapes! Nice to see you posting again.