Some Blogs that I follow

Monday, March 24, 2014

Flowers

Exotic Orchid Coqui Poke Patent Process

Initiated Burr, Pacific Ripple 

I've had this orchid for about four years
When I purchased it, it was in full bloom.
Then the flowers disappeared, I thought it was dead.
Went to an orchid show not long ago, and bought some food highly recommended.
It started pushing up about a month ago, and recently it exploded.
I am really pleased to know it is still alive.

Gernaniums I do really well with, unless the deer eat them.
Sitting on the deck this evening I was picking up the camera again.




9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

this is good to know, someone gave me an orchid, bob put it in the plant hospital because it died... i am not sure if it is still out there, but who knows, maybe it did not die...

TexWisGirl said...

yay! for you AND the flowers blooming again. :)

Michiko Johnson said...

I'm very happy with you still us of camera.
A beautiful flowers be back again..
Have a good day!
Michiko

What Karen Sees said...

yummm, so beautiful.

forgetmenot said...

Jane, The orchid is beautiful. I have one that has never bloomed since I brought it home from the store--I'll try a healthy dose of fertilizer and see what happens. Geraniums are always nice. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)

Toc said...

Love the orchid--but remember--orchids love to mess with your head!! Keep it guessing. Feed it one month and threaten to turn it out to the curb the next.

Unknown said...

Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

What Karen Sees said...

Beautiful! I bet you are SO glad you didn't give up on it! Just like all living things, it just needed the right tender loving care.

Giancarlo said...

Buone vacanze...un abbraccio.