Some Blogs that I follow

Saturday, September 22, 2012


Paradise Ridge Winery

This past month I have had a lot of free time to myself.
One of the things I have enjoyed was visiting interesting winery's such as this one.

This bench called to me immediately as I spotted it under the trees.
Alone on the path it was so quiet and peaceful.

I wanted to sleep there for the night.
Wondered how it might be waking up to the sunrises on this property.
Their sunsets are suppose to be fabulous.
My intention is to go back in late September or October for those fall colorful skies.

So if you think I have been gone because I quite blogging, you are wrong.
I have tended to many projects, spent time with friends, accomplished many projects, and even had time to sit and watch the birds in the evenings.

I am promising another photograph of this winery's art for tomorrow!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

a very striking bench! glad you have utilized your alone time to the fullest. :)

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

The bench looks really cool. I love the colors and design.

Randy said...

Wow, that looks like something straight out of the 70's. Love it.

Ms. Becky said...

what a find. initially I was unable to determine what it is - I thought it a fender or something for a truck. yeah, I'm easily confused. it's a very cool bench. Did you sit there awhile? I bet you did. happy Sunday to you Jane.

momto8blog said...

lucky you!

Here I Am Carrie said...

What a beautiful place. I hope you made it back here. Just going through some blogs I have missed. I have also been busy with projects and more and haven't been blogging or visiting much. You lasted blog isn't showing up. I did see it in google reader. I love the tall trees and the color in the background you caught. Anyway off to see more of your wonderful photos. Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs Carrie