Some Blogs that I follow

Monday, August 13, 2012

Sundown


Hanging outside this evening as the sun went down.
Found the Osteospermums looking good, so it took me away from what I thought I would be doing.

Been so busy...
Summers as you know are my favorite time of year.
Hoping to check in with my followers and lookers.
The summer has been wild and tame, at times.

Hope you are all doing well


In the meantime...
My youngest grandson is rocking out with his guitar.
He changes his goggles to go with his songs.


6 comments:

MadSnapper said...

well with a tiny rocker in your life, no wonder you have no time...

TexWisGirl said...

the gs is too cute!

love the dusty pink of your flower photo!

PKB said...

You have two very talented grandsons, Jane! The swimmer/diver and the rock star. My granddaughter should be back right before school starts. . .missing our soon-to-be 13-year old.

forgetmenot said...

Gorgeous flowers, and I love the way you have photographed them. Your Grandson looks like a "star in the making". Such fun to have them around. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)

Annie said...

Your flowers tonight have so much texture with a softness like velvet. They could have been fabric they are so smooth looking. Thanks for the gorgeous posting.

Red Rose Alley said...

This is such a cute picture. My son is learning to play the guitar, and it fills me with joy when I hear him in the other room.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley