Some Blogs that I follow

Wednesday, July 11, 2012


St. Jean Chateau Winery

Kenwood, California

click below to visit the site of winery

http://www.chateaustjean.com/



My two grandsons at the winery with me last December. We went to see the decorations inside the tasting room. They decorate so beautifully you can spend all day looking. This winery is about 3 miles from my house.

We came outside and the boys were getting a bit dramatic as they often do. Pretending that Gavin would jump in the fountain! Miles to the rescue and saves his younger brother. It was a cold day, however they were not cold. They move a lot, besides that do kids really care? 

Last night I got the idea of making this dramatic on my own terms. A friend of mine said they could be in Paris with the setting behind. Oh gee, I can go to a winery and "pretend" I am in Paris.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you to live so close to a winery! The boys look like they were having a good time.

TexWisGirl said...

that's a cool way to process this. :)

Ms. Becky said...

I agree with TWG - way cool. I did a double-take when I saw this shot, because I love the play-action of the boys. Now I'm dreaming that it's December. We've had such a hot dry summer here, (and as you most likely know, summer is my least favorite season) that I'm so ready for some winter reality. That is a long way off so thanks for the dreamin'. happy Wednesday to you Janie.

Nancy said...

It definitely has a European flair -- love the lemon trees in the pots. A lovely touch.

Did anyone end up in the water? :)

Thanks for stopping by, Janie -- it's nice to see you.

Chatty Crone said...

Dreams are a great thing. sandie