Some Blogs that I follow

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photos on the Run





Many things can distract me or catch my eye.
Like this hummingbird at my daughters feeder.
Chico, California

You know by now that I adore my two grandsons...

I pointed out this cute little girl with the sparkly purple skirt. 

They agreed her skirt was cool.

Truthfully I am content with two grandsons, they are  gentlemen at the right times. 

Afterall girls could be screamers...



A mother was near by with her two children.Her toddler son decided to pretend he was sleeping for attention.

After I got home I realized he had a little piece of wood chips in hand.

Makes me wonder about the detoriation of my eyes.

 When we were at Horseshoe Lake that morning...


Turkey Vultures appeared, lots of them.

Free entertainment.

"More art with artificial additives"

Visualize my long lense hanging out the window on our way out on a dirt road.
 I don't like to get right up on someone in a car with a camera in hand, it seems wrong to me.

Later at home I changed the photograph into sepia, brought them in closer, added my favorite sky.
Only then did I notice they both had smiles on their faces. 
I love to see anyone ride a horse.

Maybe I need to have my vision checked again?






7 comments:

forgetmenot said...

Terrific post. I loved the variety, and all the pictures were creative and well taken. Thanks for sharing. Mickie :)

TexWisGirl said...

i know my eyes are not what they were even 2 years ago. :) i blame blogging.

i like the little boy 'resting' while playing. too cute.

MadSnapper said...

these are all Amazing!

PKB said...

Very sweet images!

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

These are all great images Jane. Amazing captures and I love the treatment on the photo of the horses and riders.
I am curious also to know what lens you used on these shots.
I am saving for a new lens. It may be in the new year before I get it, but I think it will be worth waiting for.
Dianne :)

Remi said...

Stylish picture of boy, liked it very much.. :)

Red Rose Alley said...

I think this is one of the prettiest pictures of the hummingbird that I've seen. Do you know that this is my beloved bird? Your picture just gave me peace today.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley