Some Blogs that I follow

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Moon

May 5th, 2012
Cinco de Mayo


I was at a party this evening, then the moon came up.
Several of us went outside to see for ourselves.
My camera was in the car, and didn't have my tripod.
Used my 70-300mm lens wide open, and leaned on a fence to stabilize myself.
There was slight detail of the moon on my computer screen the next day.
I did bring out some of the detail in my photo program.

This moon was incredible, what a great conversation piece that evening.

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

we were pretty overcast those nights so no 'super' here. :)

MadSnapper said...

super moon was shining bright here in Florida

Unknown said...

Really bright in the UK especially here in Yorkshire. Cool photo.

Ellie said...

That is a cracking shot you got of the moon. Our moon wasn't that big but it was lovely and bright.

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

What a great shot of that big beautiful moon. :)

Michiko Johnson said...

It was a beautiful time for the bright in the moon.

Antonio Machado said...

Hello Jane,
the moon is beautiful, we walked over here admiring the super moon!
The photo of the hummingbird is gracious!
a hug

PKB said...

Wasn't that a spectacular site? It was fun going outside and chatting with the folks at Cinco. . .a happening for sure! I hope that Patty got some good shots too.

Ms. Becky said...

I love the simplicity of this photo. You were blessed witness the super moon. We've had overcast skies for many days here. But you know me, I love rain and clouds. I wouldn't have minded seeing this moon though. Excellent shot. happy day to you Janie.

Elly said...

Very nice and bright picture of the moon. You were lucky with the clear sky.
Gr. Elly

Diana said...

Great shot! Also love the hummingbird pictures! Have a great day :)

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

It looks like it was a beautiful night. Great shot of the moon.