Some Blogs that I follow

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bye Bye

Heading out today for a week.
Two girlfriends have invited me to go with them to Malibu, California!

A road trip…

Malibu is about seven hours south of my home.
There are a lot of activities planned.
Staying with a couple in Malibu, visiting a native plant garden, touring Lotusland Gardens (private garden we have reservations for), eating at great restaurants, offering my wines I gathered from wineries in Sonoma County where I live, sharing stories, ocean views, sunrises, sunsets, and being with people that love to laugh, explore and enjoy time together. 

I am taking my Nikon and my IPhone, laptop is staying home.
On our way back we are stopping in Santa Barbara for the night in a lovely quaint Inn.
Last March I went to Arnold, California with them to a cabin of one of the girls.
It was a great weekend because unexpected snow came down all weekend.



I shall return, and catch up with my blogger friends and followers.
Bye Bye for now.



11 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Great photo! I could see this in your sidebar. Have a fun time with the girls and enjoy the surfer boys at Malibu.

TexWisGirl said...

oh, have a great time!

Samantha said...

Sounds like a blast! Have a great time :)

Janie said...

Have a great safe trip! Take lots of photos!

Jill said...

Sounds like a perfect getaway!

Matteo Taffuri said...

Ti auguro un buon viaggio
non vedo l'ora di vedere
le foto che farai.
ciao a presto
Matteo

Heidi said...

Have a great time!...Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Sounds fun but be careful we all know how road trips can turn out almost anything....I have seen so many american road movies so you know:)

Here I Am Carrie said...

Have fun and take lots of your wonderful photos.

Coneflower Ranch said...

How wonderful! Malibu is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your awesome photos!

Cafe Pasadena said...

Gee, if you're coming all the way down to Malibu you may as well drive another 20miles to stop by in Pasadena & take a few pics! (imho!)