Some Blogs that I follow

Friday, August 20, 2010

More Dogs

 I met this man a year ago on the same trail I did today.
Channel Drive, Santa Rosa, California.
He is a professional dog walker, his van is seen all over this area.
I imagine the dog sitting at the door waiting for Jose to pick them up.
He was walking seven dogs this day, but told me sometimes it is more.
Then claimed it is easier to walk more than just a couple dogs.
All the dogs above knew each other and had previous walks.
My favorites has to be the Black Lab.
Again for busy dog owners what a welcomed gift.

I do not own a dog.
Personally I feel people should have dogs if they can care for them properly.
If they have no time, then maybe it is not right to have a dog.
What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Colleen said...

A couple used to live in the apartment above me many years ago. One December, they brought home a boxer mix puppy. The next week, both of them started school full time. For days, all I'd hear is howling and crying because that poor puppy was left alone for hours. So I agree with you, if you don't have the time to care for a pet, especially a dog, don't get one!

kate condit zack said...

Love these dogs. <3