Some Blogs that I follow

Friday, August 20, 2010

Dogs

Speaking of dogs...
Many people now days do not have time to walk their dog.
Or they are elderly and physically unable to walk them.
I came across this woman in the park a few months ago that had her hands full.
For me walking six dogs would be a huge deal.
I am glad we have pet workers that do this for a living.
I hate seeing dogs locked up all day in the house, or yard with no adventures.
By far these dogs have families that love and see that they are cared for.
Do you have a dog adventure to share?

Publish Post

3 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

My best friend, he will take me for walks but only when we are on the road, most of the time in the desert. I really enjoy walks for I can see, hear and smell things unlike at home. One time I found a complete snake skin for my buddy. I don't like dogs though.>^..^< Sinbad

aneri_masi said...

I LOVE this picture!

Janie said...

Sinbad, this was a dog question. I guess I will do more on cats coming up soon.

aneri_massi, thank you. It was very interesting to see in real life. This is why I like having my camera with me most all the time.